At Toorak Fine Dentistry our staff are committed to strictly upholding our standards of disinfection, sterilisation and hygiene to ensure the safest environment for our patients and our staff.
We want to assure you that our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of people – our patients, our people and the community. In line with this commitment we’re continuing a number of safety measures to help minimise any risk of COVID-19 exposure within the practice.
- Our team members staying home if they have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms;
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves;
- Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Stringent personal hygiene measures for our people;
- Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they are or have recently been unwell, or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
- Touch free temperature checks for our patients.
To book your appointment or if you have any questions about how we as a dental practice are managing infection control safety at Toorak Fine Dentistry, please contact our reception on (03) 9826 1725.